- Liverpool (with marks for Chester 1813 or 1835),
- Manchester (with marks for London 1798), Thomas
- Aberdeen, (with marks for Edinburgh, 1843),
Colline Allan, circa 1760; Aberdeen, George Jamieson;
Aberdeen, circa 1830, William Jamieson; Aberdeen circa
1810, William Whitecross.
- Abroath, John Chalmers (?), circa 1830.
- Banff, John Keith, circa 1795; Banff, circa
1800-1820; Banff, circa 1820-1840.
- Cupar, circa 1850.
- Canongate (with marks from Edinburgh).
Dumfries - Dumfries (with marks from Edinburgh, 1838), Adam Burgess; Dumfries, Mark Hinchsliffe, circa 1830;
Dunfrey, David Gray, circa 1810; Dunfrey, David Gray, circa 1820.
William Scott, circa 1780; Dundee, Alexander Cameron,
circa 1818; Dundee (with
marks from Edinburgh 1833),
Alexander Cameron; Dundee, Alexander Cameron, circa 1820;
William Constable, circa 1830.
- Elgin, circa 1800; Elgin, John R. Mackay, circa
- Forres, circa 1817-1836.
Greenock, James Orr, circa 1765; Greenock, John Eron,
circa 1800; Greenock, Thomas Davie, circa 1800; Greenock (with
marks from Edinburgh 1809), John Heron.
Inverness, Charles Jamieson, circa 1800,
Inverness, Donald Fraser, circa 1810, Inverness, Jamieson
& Naughton, circa 1815; Inverness, John McRae, circa
Benjamin Lumsden, circa 1788; Montrose, Peter Lambert,
circa 1810; Montrose, James Sturrock, circa 1860.
first quart of XIX century.
- Paisley, William Hannay, circa 1795.
- Perth, Robert Keay, circa 1800; Perth, Charles
Murray, circa 1820; Perth, R & R Keay, circa 1830;
Perth, Robert Keay II, circa 1839-1856; Perth (with marks
from Edinburgh 1852), Crichton.
Tain, end of XVIII century.
circa 1760; Cork, John Nicholson, circa 1790; Cork, John
Toleken, circa 1800; Cork (with
marks from Dublin 1817),
Carden Terry & Jane Williams; Cork, Carden Terry &
Jane Williams, circa 1820.